But we have the solution! This is our most popular style!
1, Don’t comb the hair when it is wet.
2, You’d better leave it natural drying, (when the time is enough, don’t use dryer)
3, We don’t suggest to dye the color again as it would damage the hair texture.
Directions Read before use
1.Add mild shampoo to cold water, don’t use hot water. Rinse with the water going from bottom to top
2. Use common sense when brushing or combing so you don’t pull on the hairs and lose some.
3. Use a good leave-in conditioner to condition hair regularly
4. Do not use any hot styling tools
5. Roll your unit in a towel to absorb out most of the water and dry naturally.Do not expose to sun.
6. Don’t hesitate to remove very frequently to remain clean.
There always have a balance between Appearance and Durability.Our products have a lifespan ranging from 1 month to over 1 year. You can filter the styles by lifespan in the left column of this page. Most people want a hair system that will provide the most natural, undetectable appearance possible. If this sounds like you, your choice is simple, full lace hair bases are the way to go. If you’re looking for a base that will last a really long time and be durable, this is also an easy decision. You should be considering a conventional hair base system